A Qualified Children’s Senior Social Worker is Required to work in the Sunderland area.
As a Qualified Children’s Senior Social Worker you main duties will be;
- Improving the lives of children, young people and their families
- Placing children and young people at the heart of everything you do
- You will be responsible for providing a direct social work safeguarding and support service within our Children and Families Service
- Produce good quality assessments
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org