A Recruitment Resourcer is required to support consultants in a busy Recruitment office.
Working within the Social Care and Health sector you will effectively network with candidates and provide a vital support to the consultants in the office.
As a Recruitment Resourcer your main duties will be:-
- To Source candidates within Social Care and Health Care sectors – mainly Qualified Social Workers and Nurses
- To interview and register candidates
- To provide a great after care service to candidates that are working for us
- To provide an administrative support within the office
- To take ownership of personal targets and objectives and exceed on a weekly and monthly basis.
This role does not require previous resourcing experience as full training can be given but the following skills are necessary to apply:-
- Excellent telephone manner with evidence of previous outbound targeted calling
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Previous evidence of working within a targeted environment and exceeding targets
- Ability to multi task and be organised within a busy recruitment office environment
- Previous sales experience from any environment
- Higher Educational qualifications
If you are interested please send in your cv and if you want a further chat about the role please call Jackie Whateley on 07928 667144