My client in South Wales are looking to fill a position within the long term team, successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, and recent assessment experience. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, candidates with post qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- Dedicated Social Worker, committed to the involvement of children and their families in assessment and planning.
- You will be part of a new team managing Children in Need Cases and working to safeguard and secure the well-being of Children and Young People.
- This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a new venture, you will be convening children in need meeting, creating children and need plans with partner agencies, visiting children and families, developing relationships, completing assessments and making decisions in the best interests of children and their families.
- The Children in Need Team, will sit alongside Child Protection and Court Team, the Duty and Assessment Team and MASH team, there will be opportunities to work closely with these teams in a supportive environment.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience