I’m currently seeking a qualified Social Worker who is required to join a Child Sexual Exploitation team within North Lancashire.
You will be working on a busy yet supportive team with regular supervision from your manager. You will be expected to manage a diverse caseload effectively and be able to deliver positive change to children and their families.
As a qualified Social Worker you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in working in child protection and preferably Child Sexual Exploitation protection services.
- You will be confident about carrying out complex risk assessments.
- You will be able to establish and maintain supportive relationships with children and young people suffering or likely to suffer harm through sexual exploitation.
- You will have the expertise to Identify whole-family needs and be involved with exploring different strategies where this will better safeguard children from sexual exploitation
- Be able to develop effective profiles, trigger plans and engagement plans for children and young people.
- Experience of carrying out complex joint investigations with police colleagues and other professionals.
- You will be able to organise your daily workload independently.
- You will have presented evidence in court.
- You will have experience of carrying out safeguarding investigations in a multi-agency environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate initiative and be able to respond independently to unexpected situations.
- You will be able to negotiate tactfully when dealing with potential conflict. You will be capable of accurate reporting and the communication of sometimes complex information to a variety of audiences.
- You will be passionate about maximising a child's life chances and protecting the most vulnerable in our community.
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
- Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Vickie Farrington today 0161 5091045 or email your CV to Vickie.email@example.com