Pertemps are currently recruiting for Childrens social workers to work within Salford Council
This is an exciting time to be a part of Salford council who’s services have been recognised in their current Ofsted report as “good”
Recruiting for children’s social workers for Child in Need and Duty and Assessment teams. You will be backed by a strong leadership team where you will receive regular supervision and support.
Looking for someone with experience within:
Benefits of working with Pertemps
- Child Protection or Assessment
- Looked after children
- Court work
- Minimum 1 year post qualifying experience within a statutory setting
- HCPC registered
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Regular and efficient weekly payroll ensuring you are paid on time and updated throughout.
- Committed consultant to support you not just in finding a new role but throughout your placement
- Find your own job – you get a £250 bonus.
- Refer a friend to Pertemps – you get a £250 bonus
For more information of if you wish to apply please contact Vicky OFlanagan on 0161 509 1045 or 07928667259. Alternatively please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org