Pertemps are currently recruiting for Childrens social workers to work within Lancashire CC.
Recruiting for a number of roles in Childrens services including:
- Child Protection and Court
- Duty and Assessment
- Children in Care
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Fostering and Adoption
There is literally a team for everyone. Lancashire are on an improvement journey and are committed to providing a positive working environment for staff. You will be backed by a strong leadership team where you will receive regular supervision and support.
Paying up to £32 per hour for a 37 hour week. Additional benefits include on the job parking and mileageLooking for someone with experience within:
Benefits of working with Pertemps:
- Child Protection or Assessment
- Looked after children
- Court work
- Minimum 1 year post qualifying experience within a statutory setting
- HCPC registered
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Regular and efficient weekly payroll ensuring you are paid on time and updated throughout.
- Committed consultant to support you not just in finding a new role but throughout your placement
- Find your own job – you get a £250 bonus.
- Refer a friend to Pertemps – you get a £250 bonus
For more information of if you wish to apply please contact Vicky OFlanagan on 0161 509 1045 or 07928667259. Alternatively please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org