Assistant Team Manager needed for Safeguarding & Assessment Team based in Wiltshire
As an Assistant Team Manager your main responsibilities will be to:-
- Safeguard children and their families
- Support Team manager and maintain quality of service
- Manage staff team to include Social Workers and Support Workers
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations, carrying child protection cases and working with Looked After Children
- Attend Court and write court reports
- Manage a case load of complex cases
- LAC reviews, Care Conferences and Child Protection Meetings
- Initiate Public Law Outline and Court Proceedings
To apply for this Assistant Team Manager role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 5 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
This is a great team to work in with really good management support and supervision.
In addition there is on-site parking, flexible working, laptop and phone – Long Term Contract
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Vickie Farrington on 0161 5091045 or email Vickie.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference no JW010.