A Qualified Social Worker is required to work in a busy Child Protection Team within Children's Services in the Halton area.
As a Qualified Social Worker your main responsibilities will be to:-
- Safeguard children and their families
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations, carrying child protection cases and working with Looked After Children
- Attend Court and write court reports
- Manage a case load of complex cases
- LAC reviews, Care Conferences and Child Protection Meetings
- Initiate Public Law Outline and Court Proceedings
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jackie Whateley on 07928 667144 for more information