An experienced Social Worker is required to start on the Duty & Assessment Team in Bradford. The successful Social Worker must be competent in planning and undertaking assessments and also have post qualified experience within a statutory setting. As you will be working within the busy front door service you will be expected to work under pressure and to think on your feet.
The Successful Duty and Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
Responding to new referrals from professionals and members of the public. You will:-
- Signpost people to other agencies or complete an assessment of need
- Investigate allegations of neglect, physical, sexual and emotional abuse so that a child or young person is protected from harm.
- Liaising with other clients, agencies and professionals
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Performing Section 47s
- Managing a diverse and complex caseload
- Child Protection Conferences
- Knowledge of Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Prioritising and managing caseloads
- Working with parents, families, carers and networks to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people
As a Social Worker you will be:-
- HCPC registered
- 1 years post qualifying experience
- Car driver with full license
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Jackie Whateley on 07928 667144 for more information