Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established group of recruitment agencies regularly placing candidates within public and private organisations throughout the UK. With four strong brands in the Health, Social and Education markets, this is a great opportunity for someone to take a lead on further developing our brands, with a strong emphasis on the development of our social media presence.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative social media ‘guru’ to join a leading agency. The Social Media Marketing Executive will be responsible for building and executing our social media strategy, alongside our Operations Manager. You will own all social media channels and be responsible for driving forward the business’ presence, writing captivating content and acting as the brand ambassador for the business.
The Social Media Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- The planning and execution of all social media activities and managing social campaigns (paid and organic) for four brands
- Measuring and reporting on all social media metrics and website analytics, and consistently improving efficiency wherever possible
- Educating the team on social media best practice and keeping abreast of most recent trends
- Writing, editing and publishing content for use on social media channels, website and blogs
- Ensuring the company websites are accurate and up to date
- The design of marketing material and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across the business
- Be proficient in all social media channels and be an early adopter of new platforms
- Have proven experience planning, creating and optimising social media campaigns
- Have excellent written skills and experienced in writing compelling content
- Be creative, innovative and up to date on social/digital trends
- Have experience with various design suites and a strong knowledge of branding
- A good sense of humour and the ability to motivate and educate a team on social media