Teacher of Maths
Start September 2019
Looking for the next best Teacher role?
An amazing opportunity for a Maths Teacher has arisen! Pertemps Education would like to offer you a Maths Teacher role to work for a OFSTED Good school in Braintree, Essex. This would be a full time, permanent role in which the successful candidate will be starting in September 2019. You will be responsible for teaching Maths to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils.
About the school:
- Has a strong leadership that has established a culture of high expectation
- Leaders are keen and enthusiastic to contribute effectively to improving the school
- Governors are supportive but have a good balance to also challenge staff
- Have built a strong positive relationship between the students and the teachers
- They believe the students will learn best when they feel valued
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Maths teacher to join a supportive, highly enthusiastic school. Please do not hesitate, Apply Today!What we are looking for:
o QTS or QTLS - NQTs welcome to apply
o Confidence in classroom management
o Experience of working within a Secondary environment
o Ability to engage and inspire young people
o Flexibility and adaptabilityWe want someone with the following skills:
o Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
o Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
o Is inspirational and dynamic
o Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
o Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
o Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!