Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for the flexibility of a Supply Teacher?
Pertemps Education are looking for Supply Teachers in Thurrock who are able to complete ad-hoc work at a Partner Primary School. You must hold Qualified Teacher Status, but NQTs are more than welcome to register with our agency. The school will sometimes place you across all year groups so you must be happy to teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 as well as Early Years.
The school is a very large Primary School who have a Nursery Provision alongside the school. They currently meet the government floor standards in Reading, Writing and Maths. The pupils are safe, happy and care for. The pupils settle well into the school and all pupils are polite and courteous. SEN students are also well catered for and have a good support network. The school is known for supporting NQTS well and creating a warm environment for new staff at the school.
They are a warm and welcoming school who work together to make sure that the pupils achieve to the best of their ability. The school foster enthusiasm of learning through fun and interactive learning. The school has a happy and purposely working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers
- Teachers who are adaptable and flexible
- Individuals who can cope well under pressure
- Motivate and inspire through creative and innovative teaching
- You must be able to provide 2 references covering the last 2 years in your career/education
- A DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS through Pertemps Education
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in having a conversation about becoming a Supply Teacher then give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 208 750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!
All candidates are subject to references checks in the past 2 years and a valid DBS check.