Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge in a forward-thinking school in Stansted?
Pertemps Education are seeking outstanding Primary Teachers and Practitioners who are interested in seeking new opportunities in a forward thinking village primary school in Stansted. If you are a Primary Teacher looking for full-time permanent opportunities from September 2019 with the possibility of TLR responsibilities, then we want to hear from you.
The school is part of a large multi-academy trust, which has the full support and backing from the Senior Leadership Team across the Trust. This means there is excellent opportunity for career progression and Continual Professional Development. The school provides a rich curriculum and promotes deep learning and understanding. The school have high expectations of all pupils and strive for not only academic success but creative, sporting and personal accomplishments.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Qualified Primary Teacher with UK QTS (suitable for NQTs)
- Outstanding Classroom Practitioner who sets high standards for themselves and their pupils
- Has an inclusive attitude and sees the potential in each individual student
The school will be able to offer:
- An inclusive working environment where your views and ideas are heard
- Opportunity for career progression
- Inspirational ideas and Senior Leadership Team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in speaking further about this Primary Teacher opportunity in Stansted please call Sarah Catchpole on 01245 208 750 or email email@example.com
Do you know anybody looking for work in the Stansted area? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!
All candidates are subject to references checks in the past 2 years and a valid DBS check if employed through an Agency Basis.