Teacher of English
Start April 2019
Temp to Perm
Looking for a exciting new Teacher role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of English! Pertemps Education would love to offer an English Teacher the chance to work for a OFSTED Good school in Chelmsford, Essex.
This would be a full time position to start on a temporary basis, but will progress to a permanent role if the candidate is successful. The role will be start in April 2019. You will be responsible for teaching English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils, so must be confident enough to work in a secondary school.
About the school:
- Good quality leadership towards education in the school
- In English, students are highly engaged meaning progress is consistently good
- Effectively delivering outcomes that provide well for its pupils needs
- OFSTED have quoted the schools behaviour as good
- They are about more than just academic success, as they have wider achievements in sport, applied learning, clubs and activities
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a English Teacher to join a supportive, successful and popular secondary school. Apply Today, Do not miss out!What we are looking for:
o QTS or QTLS
o Confidence in classroom management
o Experience of working within a Secondary environment
o Ability to engage and inspire young people
o Flexibility and adaptabilityWe want someone with the following skills:
o Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
o Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
o Is inspirational and dynamic
o Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
o Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
o Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment