Are you a Primary Supply Teacher in Sudbury looking for flexible work?
Pertemps Education are currently looking for qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated Primary Supply Teachers in order to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner primary schools in Sudbury.
We are currently increasing our agency presence in the Sudbury area and would like you to be part of our continual growth as one of our Primary Supply Teacher. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education, including short and long term opportunities to start immediately and for the rest of the year.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge across all Key Stages
- Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in Sudbury
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Reference provisions in the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
HOW TO APPLY
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a personal experience recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £250 bonus!
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding Primary Supply Teacher opportunities that we have available, then please call Sarah on 01245 950667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org