Pertemps Professional Recruitment is an established Education, Health and Social Care recruitment consultancy that regularly places professionals within schools, local authorities, public and private organisations throughout the UK.
This is a crucial appointment for the business and an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative manager to join a leading recruitment agency. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Compliance Manager is responsible for the overall management of the different compliance divisions.
Your role will involve implementing strategy and directing your staff to ensure the maintenance, auditing and updating of candidate documentation to adhere with legal/statutory, contractual and best practice requirements. You will be working to pre-determined timeframes, contracts and SLA’s, whilst maximising the opportunity to consistently exceed monthly and quarterly clearance targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all elements of the registration and recruitment process are adhered to in line with company standards
- Preparing candidate files for audit by external authorities and ensuring the relevant evidence is documented in accordance with client guidelines
- Ensuring all candidates cleared for work are compliant with internal recruitment policies and procedures
- Undertaking regular reviews of candidate files to ensure that all appropriate information is maintained and up to date via the tracker and overseeing internal audits
- Providing timely and proactive responses to all enquiries
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
You will have:
- Previous compliance experience, ideally gained through a recruitment role
- Excellent IT skills, specifically with MS Word and Excel
- A comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process and associated safeguarding requirements for temporary workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce highly accurate work at speed